Whew! What a Week!

It's funny how some weeks can be so jam-packed. Monday I filmed a class for Little Yellow Bicycle. Tuesday I filmed a segment for Scrapbook Trends magazine and held a church meeting at my house. Wednesday I had a meeting at the Scrapbook Trends office. Thursday I took the oldest to the ortho and then volunteered at the my son's school, and then I worked on an article for the "Mini Albums" idea book. And Friday I edited the Little Yellow Bicycle video, worked some more on the article, and ran errands. Saturday we had a combined party for my niece, my mom, and my daughter. And then we rushed home so my daughter could have her b-day party, and I finished up my article. And then yesterday I had church, went to an Eagle Court of Honor and then had a meeting. Long hours, long days. I'm taking Thursday and Friday off this week as the kids will be home, and I want to spend some time with them.

Just a couple of things I've been working on. This is my favorite, recognize the little girl? That would be my niece, Zadie. Man that girl loves the camera, which makes my job as photographer so much easier. You can purchase a physical copy or download the digital copy here.



I'm also hosting the weekly challenge at 2Peas until Thursday night. You simply need to use this color scheme to create a layout. The winner will receive a 2Peas GC! You can check out the details here. Already have a project with those colors, go ahead and upload it.



I'm sure there are other things to share, but I can't think of what they are right now. LOL! Be sure to check out the 2Peas Gallery today. There should be another release of Garden Girl projects. Plus be sure to check out our three 2Peas events for additional inspiration this week!




No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...