More on the Martha Stewart Scoreboard

I really do love this tool, and the more I play with it, the more I realize I can use it on my scrapbooking projects. Today on the Create Blog, I show readers an additional way to create three dimensional items on your layouts. Here is the completed layout:




On this layout I created the banner and sentiment flags with my scoring board. You can find additional photos and instructions for completing this layout on the blog here. Looking for one of these boards? Then be sure to check it out here!


I'm heading off to my son's school Halloween party this morning. And then the school has a Halloween parade through the halls. It should be a sugar filled day for him. ;)

5 comments

  1. I recently purchased a score board!! I used it to make one of those pleated flowers for my scrapbook page. It was SO much easier to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those cute little banner flags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:52 PM

    veldig interessant, takk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my MS score board! The LO is really cute, love the banner with the pleated ends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is now on my Christmas list along with a Zutter. Can't wait for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...