The Martha Stewart Scoreboard


I wasn't sure how much I would like this tool, but I really have fallen in love with it. I've been playing around with it for some upcoming Create blog posts. Today I used this tool to create three dimensional hearts for this layout:



You can read the instructions and find helpful photos for completing this project here on the blog.


Tomorrow I have a field trip with Katelyn. You have no idea how big this is! Kate banned me from her field trips after Kindergarten. She's always been an independent soul, and I've tried very hard to let her be. But I get to go on a Junior High Field Trip. This is big folks!! She reluctantly agreed. Now I have to be on my best behavior so I don't embarass her. :) (Actually she is the best kind of daughter, and I'm just happy to hang out with her for a few hours during school time.) But it is still kind of a big deal.


And then on Friday I get to go with James on his 2nd Grade field trip to a local pumpkin patch/Halloween place. So it's going to be a fun couple of days! I love being with the kids. I love it when I go to Jimmy's school and all of his classmates from Kindergarten up wave at me and say hi to "James's Mom." There's nothing like being called "Mom" to one of your kids. I feel so happy when they want me to notice them. They are adorable.


Today I'm working with some Little Yellow Bicycle prototype. I have to say that the product designers for LYB really knock it out of the park every time. If there's a little bit of drool on my completed projects, you'll just have to forgive me. I'm just in love and can't help it. ;) Just wait until you see these new lines. Sheer heaven!!


I hope you are having a lovely week. Mine is crazy busy but good.

4 comments

  1. i think we're psychic. i swear i just did a layout with the same technique as your hearts but with circles. twins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. I love being your twin, my dear! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this is LOVELY! Just makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project!! Love how those hearts just JUMP off the page!! I have recently purchased the MS Score Board & have been using it for cards - this is fantastic!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...