Two Peas "Mini Album a Month" Class and a Tutorial

My September "Mini Album a Month" class went live at 2Peas this week. My class lasts for a month and includes photos, a downloadable pdf, and a helpful video. You can enter the challenge by following the directions here. All entrants have the opportunity to win a $10 Gift Certificate from 2Peas. This month's theme is a fall accordion album. Accordion albums are quick and easy to assemble and are perfect for smaller format albums. I hope you'll join me this month!



In addition to my class, I have a "Work It Out Wednesday" tutorial on the Create blog this morning. In this tutorial I demonstrate how to print text on a photo--something I really love doing.

I'm exhausted. Short night with a little fellow who is missing mommy. Breaks my heart to hear him crying out for his mom and dad in the night. Dad will be here later this evening to pick him up. Although it's much easier to distract kids during the daytime, I think he'll be pretty thrilled to see his Dad. What a cutie pie!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...