Thank You and a Few Things

Your comments are so kind. I love my blog readers. Writing Joseph's story is difficult but I've had this nagging feeling for a while now that I needed to get the basics down all in one place. I keep a personal journal, but have not yet been able to bring myself to write the details of all of it yet. Three years later, and I still struggle to do it. Thank you for listening! I am doing pretty well today and I'm sure there are lots of good days ahead.

On another note, there are two fun challenges I wanted to point out.

The first is a Boo-ville challenge hosted by Little Yellow Bicycle:

The second is hosted on the Create blog and involves using your personal or handwriting products on a layout. Here is my take (using rub-ons from Melissa Frances). You have until Friday evening to enter:


Wishing you a lovely Monday morning!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...