Teen Angst
So we have it here at our house. Not every day. But it sometimes rears its ugly head. And I had to do a layout about it. My daughter is fabulous. Seriously!! She amazes me with how kind, how hard-working, and how service-oriented she is. But really. It had to be said. ;)

I used Little Yellow Bicycle's "Free Spirit" line which is perfect for any teenage project.



Here is a close-up of the journaling block. I printed the text out on a scratch piece of paper, made sure my letter stickers would fit, and then reprinted the text on a journaling card from LYB. Then I layered the letter stickers (except for the "A"), and then added two strips of orange cardstock and some buttons. I added the "A" to the word with adhesive foam dots.



Supplies:

* Purple cardstock (Die Cuts with a View)

* Scallop scissors (Provo Craft)

* Ribbon (Bo Bunny Press)

* Twine (craft supply)

* Buttons (Basic Grey)

* Border punch (EK Success)

* Staples and paperclips (office supply)






* Font: Century Gothic (MS Word)

On another note, my brother is doing slightly better today. Thank you for thoughts and prayers!

1 comment

  1. Jen, I completely hear you on the teenaged attitudes. I have on.. 2nd time around for me. My middle will be 13 in the spring. She is full of sighs and rolled eyes, etc. This is such a fun page. You have inspired me to document my teenager, and try and find some older pics of my oldest daughter (now 22!).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...