Thursday, September 09, 2010

Teen Angst
So we have it here at our house. Not every day. But it sometimes rears its ugly head. And I had to do a layout about it. My daughter is fabulous. Seriously!! She amazes me with how kind, how hard-working, and how service-oriented she is. But really. It had to be said. ;)

I used Little Yellow Bicycle's "Free Spirit" line which is perfect for any teenage project.



Here is a close-up of the journaling block. I printed the text out on a scratch piece of paper, made sure my letter stickers would fit, and then reprinted the text on a journaling card from LYB. Then I layered the letter stickers (except for the "A"), and then added two strips of orange cardstock and some buttons. I added the "A" to the word with adhesive foam dots.



Supplies:

* Purple cardstock (Die Cuts with a View)

* Scallop scissors (Provo Craft)

* Ribbon (Bo Bunny Press)

* Twine (craft supply)

* Buttons (Basic Grey)

* Border punch (EK Success)

* Staples and paperclips (office supply)






* Font: Century Gothic (MS Word)

On another note, my brother is doing slightly better today. Thank you for thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Jen, I completely hear you on the teenaged attitudes. I have on.. 2nd time around for me. My middle will be 13 in the spring. She is full of sighs and rolled eyes, etc. This is such a fun page. You have inspired me to document my teenager, and try and find some older pics of my oldest daughter (now 22!).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs