So Darn Tired!


My little guy had a meltdown last night so he was put in bed at 7:30 p.m. So lucky me! He was up at 2:30 and couldn't sleep. So I had the husband sleep in his bed and let James into our bed. But he couldn't go back to sleep and kept getting up every half hour to turn our bathroom light and use it. ARG!! I finally got up right now to put on some cartoons for him. Bad mommy? At this point, I don't care. Sheesh, I'm tired.


So since I'm up, I'll share today's "Work It Out Wednesday" that appears on the Create Blog this morning. It's a tutorial about designing your layouts with items clipped off the side of the page.






You can find the complete instructions and supply list here on the blog.

And now I think I will attempt to squeeze a few hours of sleep before the teenager wakes up. Good night!

3 comments

  1. ugh, what a night for you. hope you finally got a little more sleep. cute layout...fun title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be something in the air my friend! I was up at 4 a.m. I am planning on taking a nap today--if my missionary boy e-mails me sooner rather than later, that is. :)

    Hope you got some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man...some nights it's nice when they go to bed early...but 2:30...that's painful...hope you get something yummy with caffeine this afternoon to keep you going through the day...yummy Starbucks, chocolate...for me it would be a big diet coke...your pick ;)! Love the layout!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...