Thrilled Thursday

Today I have one layout to share with you. This is a challenging color scheme for me as I can be "pink challenged" sometimes. Neither my daughter or I can really where pink. In fact, even though she is blonde and blue-eyed and I am brunette and hazel-eyed, we can where the same colors. Aren't genetics funny? But I really love how the colors pop against her and the cat. You can see additional photos and find the supply list here at 2Peas:

On another note, I have been filling my 2Peas cart with lots of goodies. If I share, you'd better leave some for me. I had the most darling Pilgrim stamps in my cart and POOF they're already sold out. :( ARG!! Here are some beautiful items that have caught my eye recently:


Pixie-Licious 6X6 Paper Deck:

Wander Collection Chip Stickers:

School Spirit 6X6 Paper Pad:

Decorated Tree Wood Block Stamp:


Want to see everything new? Just look under the "new products" in the "Shopping" section. (And be prepared to empty your pocketbook!)


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...