Back to School

And we've survived the first week of school. Already waking up is more difficult, doing homework has less appeal, and lunches seem boring. It's going to be a long year. LOL! Still they are happy and content when they come home each day, which makes me happy and content. I've been walking with Jimmy to school each morning. I love the cool, crisp air in the desert here. Yesterday it was actually chilly! We wrapped our jackets around us as tightly as we could. Today it should be more normal temperatures, but I could definitely feel fall in the air yesterday. Makes think of soup and sweaters.

I have a layout to share with you today. Lots of happy stamping on this.




This layout has a "school" theme. These pictures are from Jimmy's preschool graduation two years ago, but at the time they were the only school pictures I wanted to use in this design. I love Primary colors. They make me happy.
You can find the supply list, additional photos, and some background details here at 2Peas.
Looking for some weekly inspiration? Then be sure to check out Monday's 2Peas Gallery! Each Monday several GG projects will be released. Yesterday a whole bunch of lovely projects were uploaded. I've bookmarked several already.

1 comment

  1. we're two weeks into school, and sort of feeling the same way too. glad the kids are enjoying school overall though! i'm a sucker for bright and fun colors ... so this layout really catches my eye. love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...