Little Yellow Bicycle Sneak Peeks

Since these items appeared in the Little Yellow Bicycle catalog, I'm going to share one of each of three lines Little Yellow Bicycle will have at the show. (Cupcake will also be available, but I can't share those product samples yet.)

The first is a card for "Booville." I love the little details on each of the pieces, like the text on this mummy. So cute! The mummy is a sticker but the frame, clouds, and stars are all chipboard pieces.



"Christmas Delight" is both whimsical and sophisticated. Love the warm blues, greens, and reds in this line. Almost retro but not quite.



Although I'm not much on cooking (yes, sadly it's true), I do LOVE the "Savor" line. Textured pieces in the most beautifully muted colors. I think this might be my favorite line by them this release.



After the CHA tradeshow I will start posting more of my projects, including two albums and two altered pieces. Little Yellow Bicycle really outdid themselves this time (but frankly, they never disappoint). Be sure to check out their website for additional projects and the individual product lines (including "Cupcake").

3 comments

  1. wow!!... i love all of them!.. my personal fave.. the last card! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sound was my jaw hitting the floor!!! WOW! LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...