Fringe Scissors

So the tool I referred to in my last post are FRINGE SCISSORS!! Ok, these are such an awesome invention. It makes easy work of creating fringe. If you enjoy border punches or decorative scissors, I HIGHLY recommend adding these to your scrapbooking tools.

You can find the instructions on how to use these on the Scrapbook Trends Blog.

Here's the layout using the scissors:



And here's a close-up photo of the fringe:



Now I've got a few things to get done before we take my girlie into the oral surgeon. I am so not looking forward to this. :(

3 comments

  1. I hope all went well at the oral surgeon. That doesn't sound fun. Hope you have a good week and that she isn't too sore for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love mine ... i've only used them as "grass" though. i love how you used them in your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...