Believe It or Not!

In case you didn't believe me about our snow. This is what I found as I opened up my blinds this morning . . .



Nice, huh?! :(

We're expected to get more today but then it should warm up a bit tomorrow. I guess it's good that our eggs are so brightly colored. It's going to be a challenge to find them. LOL! But fun too.

Because I usually do a little web surfing in the morning, and I was finishing up the Weekly Warehouse Walk video upload for 2Peas I wanted to share with you a few of the new goodies at 2Peas that I'm loving!!

How about a FREE Coffee Cup Album download:


And a $2 Inkadinkadoo's Butterfly Clear Mini Stamp:
And these Rusted Sun Rub Ons by Fancy Pants (bring on the sunshine already):


And Jenni Bowlin/Coredination Cardstock embossed cardstock:

And finally these New England Clam Chowder stickers from Jilibean Soup:


So fun aren't they? I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend. (Without any snow--that is!)

1 comment

  1. Yikes that snow is crazy!!! I'll be wishing for warmer weather for you... and I'm loving that coffee cup album by Wilna - its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...