Crackle Paint Tutorial

Today's "Work It Out Wednesday" over at the Scrapbook Trends Blog is using Crackle Paint. Fun stuff!! I didn't realize that the bottle comes with a brush inside. Makes clean up a snap! You can add this stuff to your photos. I really had fun and it dried pretty quickly too.



Thanks for the birthday wishes for the boy. Unfortunately he and I ended up with pretty bad stomach aches in the evening so he didn't get to enjoy his birthday dinner or playing Halo with his Dad. We had a talk about how birthdays some times don't turn out exactly like you want. He handled it pretty well. There were some tears, but I think he understands. Poor baby! :(

1 comment

  1. I love working with crackle paint! I tend to start any new thing with butterflies. I have made many Martha Stewart butterflies with paper that I have applied crackle paint to, AND, then, I use them on cards or scrapbook layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...