Mid Month Garden!

I love waking up and realizing the Garden is up at 2Peas. It just makes me happy to browse through the other girls' work and be inspired. (We don't get to see what's up until you do either--unless we give each other a sneak peek or two.)

I had one last two-pager, which is of my sweet niece Zadie. You can see all the supplies here (many of the shapes--the birds, the negative strip, and the tan swirl--on this layout are from Silhouette):




And then here is my Christmas layout. You can see the supplies for this one here:


This was our last Christmas together as a family, and the photo isn't great but the memories sure are!!

Some of the other layouts that I fell in love with this time around:

* Kelli Crowe's List layout--I love remembering what I asked for as a child--like a new record player and umbrella.

* Kelly Purkey's "Can't Go Back Now" layout speaks to my heart. It's about moving forward.

* You HAVE to check out Stephanie Dagan's "Countdown to Christmas" project. WOW!!

* And finally Stacey Stattler's happy beach page is awesome!!

How's the Christmas shopping coming? I'm waiting on an order from Amazon, and then it's just wrapping and neighbor gifts. Just need a night to make some treats.

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...