I Hit a Wall!

Yesterday that is. After a huge church activity, meetings and more meetings, and lots of work, I just had nothing left to give. I just hung out on the couch and did pretty much nothing productive.

Today I feel re-energized and ready to face the world again. LOL! I think I just need a break every once in a while.

I played around with some Little Yellow Bicycle goodies. So much fun. You know I love them so I won't go on and on and on about how much I enjoy their products. ;) Just saw the catalog that should hit stores sooner rather than later. Big sigh of happiness!! Just wait!

The first layout uses the "Dog" Album Elements tablet. No pets here, but still a blast to use!







And the second one is dedicated to my sister, Heather. Isn't she a hottie? I am blessed with beautiful and loving siblings. I am one lucky girl!! I only wished they lived closer instead of California, Alaska and several cities away. This layout uses the "Girlfriends" tablet. :)



And now I am off to recapture the laundry and eat some lunch. :)

3 comments

  1. I soooo know that feeling! Thanks for treating us with your gorgeous designs! LOVE your stuff! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so good ... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! How can you still produce such perfection, even when things are so overwhelmingly stressful? You've just got it in you, I guess. I finally unpacked most of my scrapbooking boxes last night - stayed up until 3 am doing it - lost track of time. I took a few trips down memory lane, while looking at old albums and completed layouts. I am sooo behind...like 8 years behind. So overwhelming! I just need to dive in. But, today may be my "veg on the couch" day. We all need days like that sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...