Sun & Rain


We had the coolest night last night. The power went out right after I finished cooking dinner (perfect timing) so we ate dinner by candlelight. And then we read stories by camp lantern. The kids thought it was awesome, and I loved it too. Sometimes our modern advances keep us from just enjoying the moment. I remember those moments when I was a child, and they are very special memories. :)

Today is sunny (although our backyard has a lake of water to deal) and lovely. So I'm home working on some projects for Little Yellow Bicycle. :) So fun!!

The first is a Christmas Card set using their 25 Days products. This line should be shipping to your lss soon!!



And then I fell in love with the Dog Album Elements tablet, but we don't have a dog. Didn't stop me. :) I used the patterns that didn't have "dog" on it and just had some fun playing around with unique shapes and patterns. The "we" is cut from a journaling tablet also by LYB.


And I'm not sure I ever showed you my American Crafts cards that I completed for their blog, but here they are:





Other than that I've got more LYB work, article work for Scrapbook Trends, a soccer game, and a church meeting today. Busy day--but a good day! :)

2 comments

  1. I love all this stuff, I just wish I had the time. Maybe when my babies are all in school! I hope the dentist went better the second time with your man! So fun to see you at all the soccer games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!! These are the cutest projects ever! You are so good-- can I be you someday??? :) hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...