Is It Seriously August Already?

Where did the Summer go? My goodness. My kids start back to school in 2 weeks. Crazy!!

I've been recovering from CHA and other deadlines. Some months are just VERY busy. Last month I typically worked 6 hours a day. This month will be more like 4 hours a day.

Yesterday I was so tired of our crazy schedule that I claimed half the day as our own and took the kids (finally) to see the new Harry Potter movie. Fabulous!! I thought it captured the emotions of the characters perfectly. Can't wait to see the next one. And I'm excited to see the "Percy Jackson" movie they are creating I loved those books as well. I love a movie made after a book I love.


The 2Peas Garden went up yesterday. Here are two of mine. This first one is following the pattern paper theme. I chose to stitch pattern papers together like a quilt.






And for this one I stamped on pattern paper with the new Basic Grey stamps. So cute! (That beautiful woman is my lovely sister due to deliver in October. Isn't she gorgeous?)



And I just have to share some of my other favorites this month by the Garden Girls. They are just amazing!!

* I love this "Boy, Boy, Girl" layout by Shannon Tidwell. I love those little people and the way they are covered with pattern paper. :)

* And Tia's cover for her daughter's album is just cool, cool, cool!

* Jennifer McGuire used Doodlebug's new chunky glitter on these cards, and I might need to get some of these now. :)

* Kelly Purkey's use of Tia's digital camera file is just awesome. How cute is the camer in this layout?

* And this project by Sande Krieger is just a gorgeous piece of art.

I told you they are amazing. :) Hope you have a lovely Sunday!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...