I'm Wishing . . .

That I had a big fat, unexpected check coming in the mail today!! Hee, hee. Don't we all?!! I must talk about wanting that a lot because now when Jim-bo and I head out to the mailbox he chants, "check, check, check!" Sometimes it actually works too! I should probably take him with me regularly, right?!!

So I'm about to purchase some stuff from 2Peas, and I thought I'd share a few things I'm either buying or wish I could buy!

The first is this DARLING owl punch. How cute, huh?!!




The next item is this awesome paper set from Martha Stewart:



Oh and lovin' this "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" digi kit from Michelle Underwood. I love EVERYTHING she makes!!


This entire line from K&Co is just too stinkin' cute!!



And then there's gobs and gobs of stuff on major discount right now to get ready for new CHA stuff. Here's a chipboard set I already own and LOVE:

And I know it's a little early to be thinking about Christmas but Halloween, Fall, and Christmas themes will be popping up all over at CHA, and this line from Cosmo Cricket is so fun!!



So now that I've enabled you, I'm off to finish up my cart. Don't you love packages (and unexpected checks) in the mail? It's like Christmas!!

1 comment

  1. i always love getting fun things in the mail, and occasionall a check. it's the highlight of my day. sadly, today only brought me a HUGE electric bill. lol!
    looks like some cute stuff you have coming your way. those chipboard houses look like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...