When does Summer (and relaxing) REALLY start?

Seriously?!! I feel overwhelmed, and waaaaay too busy. And I can't help thinking "When does my summer vacation start?"

I was up last night scrapbooking (ok, that is fun and relaxing), but I was up at 6 a.m. today unable to sleep with the stress and worry of the day. Katelyn has a three hour track meet this morning. Do you think she would notice if I napped in the van? LOL! Seriously, though, I'm totally proud of her and her running efforts. She's my hero for sure. Then there are work projects (both fun and time consuming). And then I've got laundry and some serious cleaning to complete.

Brett and I are heading out of town next weekend to FINALLY celebrate our 16th anniversary. Can't believe I've been married to that man for so long. Hee, hee. He really rocks my world though. Butterflies in the stomach and everything.

Because I was up and in the mood to play I put together two projects using the "Traveler" line from Little Yellow Bicycle. You can purchase now at 2Peas. It's a super awesome line. Truly!!

Here's the first one. You can see the supply list here at 2Peas.




And then there's this one. (I was completely inspired by Betsy Veldman's use of the clear frames cut into pieces. She's always inspiring me.) You can also see the supply list at 2Peas here.



Ok, now wish me luck that between the allergy meds I'm going to take to fight the pollen at the track and my lack of enough sleep I will stay awake for girlie's 800m race. ;)

4 comments

  1. These are gorgeous! I haven't been great at leaving comments, but I've really been loving your work and posts. Thanks so very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your gorgeous layered cards, Jen. And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! That's awesome. My dh and I celebrated our 15th in Jan. It's awesome to still be in love with your spouse, huh!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving them Jen but girl, you need to rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally with you with the busy time and the allergy :(
    Can't wait any longer the summer holidays!
    Happy anniversary!
    Oh and I love your cards ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...