Two Peas Mini Album Class: "A Week in Review"
My class at 2Peas is available here as of today. You can join in by completing your own week in review album. Your album can be any size, digital, traditional, or even hybrid. I pulled photos from my photo storage to complete mine or you could actually take a photo a day to complete this album.
To join in, see the forum thread here. This class is a "work at your own pace" class so join in when you can. :) I like the laidback style of these classes.
My fever must have broke last night so I'm hoping that I feel much, much better today. Thank you for the allergy recommendations. I think I might need to just go see an allergist. I'm so doctor wary though.

2 comments

  1. Beautiful!
    Looking thru your mini album, I saw one page that mention the Sabbath. Do you make that yourself or bought it? I keep the Sabbath, that's why.

    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This class is awesome! Im glad I have finally been inspired to do mini albums! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...