More QK/HA Fun!!

Sharing a few more layouts using both the QK Silhouette cuts and Hero Arts stamps. Don't forget both blogs are giving away some AWESOME things!!

This one is featured on the QK blog today:


And this one is featured on Kerri Bradford's blog:



I love photos of Joey interacting with one of us. Here he is chasing Jimmy at the elementary school in Georgia. Jimmy loves him fiercely and often talks about him. In fact, he's already got big plans for his big brother when they see each other again. He says that he's going to buy a big Lego set and take it over to Joey's house and they're going to build it together. I don't know if they'll have Legos after the resurrection, but I think it's a great idea!! :)

You can see more awesome samples at the Hero Arts blog, and Nichol Magourik's blog.

I'm heading out tomorrow for my little anniversary getaway. I could really use a break. And the kids can't wait to spend time with grandma!! Here's to good books, good food, and a nap or two. LOL!

4 comments

  1. I saw both your layouts earlier this morning and they are so wonderful!

    I also love how you keep Joey in your lives... your youngest is a sweetie to think of bringing him Legos when they get together again!

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all really cute (and tender) Jen! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you kill me girl!! You are sooo amazing with those stamps and the diecuts! I LOVEd your card on the blog too--so cute! Have fun on your getaway! (oh, and I'm almost positive that there will be legos after the resurrection! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These 2 layouts are perfect!
    I LOVE all the details on your pages.
    So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...