Friday, June 19, 2009


Just Me and The Boy!

Kate's off at Girl's Camp. (I really hope she's surviving all the crazy rain we've been getting.) Brett's off to run a relay today and tomorrow. It goes from Logan to Park City. Crazy, huh?!!

So today and most of tomorrow it's going to be me and the boy. I think we'll have a photo shoot or two. Hit the mall. Watch a movie tonight and then just chill. I kind of like when I get one-on-one time with each of the family. Time slows a little bit more.

Went to Book Club with several friends and neighbors last night. We read "Three Cups of Tea." Interesting story about a man who builds schools in Pakistan and Afghanistan. It's on the bestsellers list. It was a little slow at first, but the meat of the story is quite good. I always enjoy the company of friends at bookclub. I come home rejuvenated and refreshed. (Although I tend to talk waaaaaay too much. LOL!)

Got an e-mail this morning from 2Peas. Several things are marked down on the website, including the Slice Machine from Making Memories. It's only $30 right now. I don't have one of these, but several of the Garden Girls do and love it. There are several other items marked down 25% to 50% down. Plus if you sign up for their e-mails you get a free shipping code for spending $50 or more. One of the items on sale are the tags from Making Memories--thus the layout at the top. :)

Well, I'm off to have breakfast with the boy. Have a great Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't belive that nobody comment on this!?
    WOW, this layout is seriously my new fav!
    LOVE it! The ribbons looks so totally cool here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs