Just Me and The Boy!

Kate's off at Girl's Camp. (I really hope she's surviving all the crazy rain we've been getting.) Brett's off to run a relay today and tomorrow. It goes from Logan to Park City. Crazy, huh?!!

So today and most of tomorrow it's going to be me and the boy. I think we'll have a photo shoot or two. Hit the mall. Watch a movie tonight and then just chill. I kind of like when I get one-on-one time with each of the family. Time slows a little bit more.

Went to Book Club with several friends and neighbors last night. We read "Three Cups of Tea." Interesting story about a man who builds schools in Pakistan and Afghanistan. It's on the bestsellers list. It was a little slow at first, but the meat of the story is quite good. I always enjoy the company of friends at bookclub. I come home rejuvenated and refreshed. (Although I tend to talk waaaaaay too much. LOL!)

Got an e-mail this morning from 2Peas. Several things are marked down on the website, including the Slice Machine from Making Memories. It's only $30 right now. I don't have one of these, but several of the Garden Girls do and love it. There are several other items marked down 25% to 50% down. Plus if you sign up for their e-mails you get a free shipping code for spending $50 or more. One of the items on sale are the tags from Making Memories--thus the layout at the top. :)

Well, I'm off to have breakfast with the boy. Have a great Friday!!

1 comment

  1. I can't belive that nobody comment on this!?
    WOW, this layout is seriously my new fav!
    LOVE it! The ribbons looks so totally cool here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...