The Garden is UP!!

I love the 1st and the 15th of the month when the 2Peas Garden goes up. It's like getting an idea book every month. And I always leave feeling so inspired (and a little intimidated) by the Garden Girl's amazing ideas.

Our theme this month was "mini's" and that could be anything from mini albums to mini supplies to whatever mini thing we could think of.

This first one was mini softies from KI Memories. I don't have a baby, but these baby boy softies are just too awesome! You can see the layout and purchase the supplies here.




My second layout was using mini jewels. This did not photograph well with the lovely embossing. I'm loving Zing Embossing powder lately. Such rich colors and an awesome variety of colors. You can see more photos of the layout and check out the supply list here.





And my last layout for today is the New Product Focus. I chose the alien pattern paper from Crate Paper. How cute are those little aliens? :) You can see more photos of my darling nephew and the layout here.


And now I just want to share some links to some other awesome garden projects today:

* Tia's darling "Around the World" mini album is not to be missed. You can see it here.

* "What I've Learned" from Moon Ko is just gorgeous.

* This is just going to make you giggle. Kelli, you're my hero! :)

* Shimelle's GENIUS embroidery hoop album. Sheesh!

* And you know I MUST link you to Robyn Werlich's layout here.

And that's just a sampling of the fun garden release this month. So check it out!! :)

2 comments

  1. I love your layouts, it's not a suprise hu? I always love them :)
    Thanks for the gorgeous links too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts this month girl! And thanks for your sweet comment! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...