Wanna Learn something for the Silhouette?

Then you really need to check out Nichol Magourik's class at 2Peas on welding script fonts. I begged (and I mean begged) her to show me how to do this, and now she's got an awesome video to watch on how to do it. This feature for the Silhouette is what made me fall completely in love with my machine. It's so awesome to add a gorgeous script font on projects. :) It's got me playing a whole lot more with this die cut machine!!

I also told you I'd share some QVC projects. The first is a card from the Scenic Route kit "Sumner." It's a paper pieced card:


And here's another from the same kit:



And here's a layout using the exact same kit:



It really was a fun kit to work with as I love Scenic Route! :)

I am heading out in a few hours to watch my dd participate in her 6th grade track meet. She's running the 800 meter race. She's a distance runner (and I totally say that with complete pride as I'm NOT a runner). It will be fun to watch, but I'm lathering up on the sunscreen and taking lots of water because yesterday it was 91 degrees here! Yikes! From snow and cold to the dead of summer. :( Gotta love Utah! LOL!

5 comments

  1. wonderful stuff here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi .. lovin' your blog. Thanks for sharing with us. :) I like the clean colors you choose. I feel like my style is rather different - a bit more rough and rustic... Anyway.. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful!
    I'm so glad to find your blog (for some reason I found it only few days ago)
    The cards are fantastic, the paper piecing boat looks so cool!
    And this layout... mmmmh this layout is simply amazing! LOVE the journaling, the sweet pics and the tree!
    Perfection as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow incredible projects - love the colors & all the details. I've enjoyed my visit to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I have that kit! I'll have to pull it out again and do something great with it, like you did :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...