Rather than do a Digital Layout this week . . .

I'm working on some fun stuff for Quickutz. Do you have a Silhouette machine? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE mine!! And every Thursday Super Awesome Kerri Bradford releases some new images for purchase from QK. At $1.99 per shape, it's hard to resist. I thought I'd share some of my favorite images she's created so far.

How about this "Fancy Frame"? You can ungroup the pieces to cut each piece separately. I will be using this baby A LOT!!






And this image is one of her signature pieces. She has several graphic word shapes that just speak to me! (This would be awesome for a birthday card or birthday layout!)





And then Miss Genius has loads of background shapes. I think this grid one is uber cool!!



And then this one is not from Kerri, but I love it! How cute is this bird?



Right now, 2Peas is having a HUGE sale on die cuts. You can see them here in the shopping section!

(And as soon as I can share my current projects, I'll let you know.) ;) Oh, and be sure to check out QK's latest Silhouette release tomorrow!!

2 comments

  1. okay girl, you are soooo making me want to spend some money! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought that fancy frame too! i cannot wait to use it!
    and can't wait to see your new projects! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...