Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Wanna Peek?
Yep. Finished up my QVC deadline last night. And boy am I tired. Realized it's been a while since I've stepped away from the scrapping. So after I deliver these bad boys up to my awesome boss, Marci. I'm not stepping into my office (except to check e-mail of course and clean up the ever growing mess in there) for a few days.
The kids have Friday off so instead of a b-day party for Jimmy we're doing a "Fun Day" with his cousin Wyatt. We don't know yet what we're doing, but I'm thinking Aquarium or Discovery Gateway or a park or just wild and crazy fun wherever we go. Hopefully there will be a cute cartoon at the $1 movies 'cause I'm cheap like that. ;)
If you'd like to watch the QVC show, it will be airing March 25 from 11-1 p.m. (MST). You can also watch it at www.qvc.com.
Have a warm and creative day!!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your new projects!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great peeks!
    I think see the bazzill dotted swiss cardstock in there.
    I always love seeing your stuff on QVC! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like some great projects! will have to record the QVC and watch for the whole lookie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs