To Crop or Not Crop: that is the question!

Ok, I meant to write on my post below, Saturday January 10th (rather than the 9th).

But I haven't heard back from everyone if they can or can't come.

It's looking like the majority can't.

So I'm wondering if we should try for a week from Saturday? So let me know if you're coming this Saturday, NOT coming at all, or can come next week.

I'm deep in CHA projects and wouldn't mind postponing the crop for one more week if that works for more people. :)

3 comments

  1. Anonymous6:08 PM

    I wish I didn't live in NJ and could come to your crop!! I'd be there in a heartbeat!!

    Kim B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I told you I couldn't make it this Saturday, but I can't really do next week either - so I'm no help. I wish I could! It would be really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know if I was local I would be there in the blink of an eye :-( Would love the chance to sit down and crop with you gals again. It was such an honour and pleasure (even if I was chewing my fingernails off for a good two weeks before it happened ;-) ).

    Ax

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...