Stamptoberfest

Did you see over at 2Peas they are having a stamp celebration? After stamping with Robyn and friends on Saturday, I was so in the stamping mood. So the kids and I spent time together making things. I made a few cards. Then I remembered there are a bunch of challenges over here at 2Peas. There are lots of challenges, and since I'm in the mood I'm doing a few of them.

You should totally join in!!

Remember that Girl Skull stamp from Imaginisce that I got for $.89? This is what I made over the weekend with it:




Then I bought a second Imaginisce stamp to make this. (The pattern paper is Pebbles, Inc. and so very cute!! You should see the back side of it too--darling green circles.)

And then I finally used this awesome circle tag set from Autumn Leaves that Jennifer McGuire sent me a while ago. They are lovely, and after Robyn's amazing classes I knew I wanted to play with them. I made a card and tag in both color sets. I may give these as a gift to my Mom (no looking, Mom!).


In addition to stamping over the weekend, I got to listen to our LDS Conference talks. They are uplifting and always remind me of what's most important. President Monson's talk on remembering how short time is and how quickly we our loved ones return to Heavenly Father was particularly poignant for me. I disappoint myself sometimes in how I forget how precious time is and that I need to relax and enjoy every moment with my kids. You don't think you'll forget that lesson, but in moments of exhaustion or stress I still sometimes lose my patience and forget to treasure even the bad times. I suppose we all do this. But it was good to be reminded.

So an uplifting conference and stamping--it was an awesome weekend!

2 comments

  1. Cute stuff, I want to learn sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:39 AM

    your cards are FABULOUS!
    so inspiring...I love, love, love all the stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...