Jump for Joy the Day's Nearly Over!


It was such a weird day today. I was cleaning out the fridge and dropped my eggs on the floor. GROSS mess to clean up.


I walked up the stairs with something and set it at the top of our very wide railing only to watch it tumble all the way back down the stairs. ARG!!


I went to the bank to cash a check--no available funds.


I tried to call my husband to talk about it--left my phone at home.


I went to a store to purchase a costume for my dd and looked down to see that my debit card expired on October 1st.


I came home to complain to my husband about it only to have him hand me the envelope with my new card inside.


What a weird day!! I'm so glad it's over. :)

7 comments

  1. And I am glad for you. I'm sure tomorrow will be full of rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE days like that.

    Bless your heart.

    Tomorrow will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a day that would be customized for someone like me, not you! lol

    I am really excited to meet you in a couple days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH that's definitely a weird day.. so happy for you it's over!! I bet tomorrow will be better! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like your day traveled to me today. Hope today is much better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:52 PM

    ARGHHHH! At least those kind of days don't usually come in pairs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, be thankful it was over the next day, those are my days everyday...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...