The Rest of the CK KOTM Projects:



Here is the mini album that I created with the rest of the "Kid's Play" KOTM. I kept it pretty simple and turned all my photos to black and white. The text was created in Photoshop so I could play with spacing and layers (I like that so much better that text boxes). :) Then I printed each text page onto the index cards included in the kit. The stickers and chipboard pieces in this kit are just so darling. (I did add a few extras like buttons, floss, and ribbon to some of the projects). The title text on the album cover is actually the stickers included with the kit and their rub-on phrases.

Anyhoo, here's the album:






The inside cover sheet:



And just a few of the inside pages (there were quite a few):


And the last page of the album:

It was such a fun kit to play with. I just received another kit to try and this one is UBER awesome as well. :) I love to take it out and just look at all the yummy goodies. I hope to get to work on that in a few days as I have some looming deadlines with CHA and all. :)

1 comment

  1. this is such a cute album jennifer! love how you choose a single photo to represent each activity!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...