Purging Round ???


I can't remember how many times we've done this. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, however, as it appears that I have about a few more weeks of this. Then things will trickle to only a few things every month. (I laugh when I think about how much I've accumulated. It's amazing how fast that happens.)

Anyway, here are the items up for auction this week.

The "Designing with Color Book" by Autumn Leaves:




A sentiments stamp set from Close to My Heart:

A set to be used with the Karen Foster Click-it set. It embosses:


The "Find Your Groove" book from Memory Makers:

A set of Li'l Davis Scrapper's Tape:


A Beach Scrapbooking Kit:

A package of Basic Grey "Boxer" products:

A Karen Foster Rub-on calendar set (Note: I cut one word from the February set and it doesn't affect using it--see the photo. All other months are untouched.):

A Travel Scrapbooking Kit:


And an Armed Forces Kit:

Thanks again for even reading. ;)

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...