Purge-a-lurging!! (once again)

I should have warned you that this could go on for some time, LOL, as I'm trying to list about 10 things every Monday. I seriously have four big boxes of stuff to get rid of, and I really need to kit more items. I have listed the items up for bid this week below:

This is probably going to be the hot item of the week, as I think it's a DARLING stamp set (but I already have one very similar and can't justify keeping it).


And this stamp set from Fontwerks, I've been hoarding FOREVER. :)



Ok, I have three Christmas things listed (just think of Christmas in July) and here they are.


Glitter & Flock kit:



Lisa Bearnson card kit (too darling for words):


And a self-kitted Christmas set:

And for the Basic Grey fans out there, a "Sugared" Collection set:


And I want bore you with any more details, but there are two more stamp sets listed. :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...