Feeling a Little Blue

I'm not sure why, but I've been really blue the past while. I really love my life and have a great deal of gratitude for my children, my home, my sweet husband; but I'm still feeling a bit down. I don't know if it's because I'm run down, things are too chaotic. I don't know. (It could even be the rainy weather we've been having.) Whatever the case . . . I'm TIRED of it!! So I thought I'd post some layouts that make me happy. Maybe that will help. :)

Here's one that I love because I love little embellishments like metal charms, and bottlecap things:



Here's one I love because it uses stamping. I wanted to portray the feeling of tying shoes, so I poked holes in the little word tags and thread Scrapper's Floss through them and then tied them to brads.

And finally, another two-pager. For some reason when I do 2 pages, it's almost always 8 1/2 X 11". I don't know why. Maybe that's because I started with that size and revert back without thinking about it. Whatever the case, I love this layout because it reminds me of a time when we came together as a family to prepare our move back to Utah.


Well, here's hoping that my blues will lift and all will be well again. Brett gets home tonight. Woohoo!! It will be nice to have everyone under one roof again. Have a great weekend!

4 comments

  1. Anonymous6:51 AM

    I'll bet Brett getting home will help cheer you up...it sucks being the only adult in the house, no matter how cool your kiddos are. And rain? ugh...that'll take the wind out of anyone's sails. So buck up sister, and know that I'm hopin' and prayin' for ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:41 PM

    Jen-I thought of you today when I read a blog, maybe I should have followed my heart then and sent you a link http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your LO's. I have loved them since the early years in all of the diff. scrap magazines. I Stumbled onto your blog the other day! I hope you have a great week & that your spirits are lifted in many ways as you go throught your week!

    HUgs!
    Raimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I love what you do with those metal embellishments. You've got such good taste and style. You can sell me on anything the way you use products!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...