Spring Cleaning

Yes, there really is a touch of spring in the air today. I rode around town today with my windows down, left my jacket in the car, and braved sandals. Deliciously warm today. Sigh!

But with that touch of spring comes the urge to clean, and clean we did today. Good-bye grit and grime! Of course to the kids it was complete and total torture:

"I can't do things like you, Mom." Jimmy sobbed. (Yeah, that was over in two seconds.)

And Katelyn's response was "Saturday is the day Mom works us to death." (Glad to know my mommy abilities aren't falling short. LOL! Seriously! The more complaining the more I know I'm being a good mom. Hee, hee!)

For fun, I'll post a garland that I made for the Deja Views booth. Not the greatest picture, but I finished up and night and couldn't get the best photo of it. (I used my Cricut for those big letters.)



And here are some cards that I created using the Deja Views "Zach's Life" line. Such a cool line. Saw it at Archiver's today (along with a lot of new goodies that I'd really like to get my hands on).



And here are two more Deja Views cards using the "Vita Bella" line. Very sophisticated colors and patterns.


Here's hoping you are enjoying your Spring and not caught in the snow that has hit the Midwest and South. Snow in Texas?? Who knew!! (Maybe you should do some cleaning. LOL!)

6 comments

  1. You are rocking the cards! Beautiful job! We just got some of this paper in and I can't wait to pick it up....I'm inspired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those projects are so pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog today Jen...it was nice to see your comment!

    I did the gross spring cleaning today myself! It is disgusting doing it, but so nice to be in a home that is just gleaming now!

    Have a good day!
    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. man i love your cards! when i get my new cards magazine in the mail, i always love flipping through and guessing which ones are from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your cards Jen!!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, such delicious eye candy you posted there. You are so so talented!!

    Hey, I'm tagging you! Rules here:
    http://kathleensummers.wordpress.com/2008/03/12/no-baby-yet-and-ive-been-tagged/

    *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you have done with that fabulous swiss dot CB embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...