Nth Degree Episode


My very first "teaching" episode of Nth Degree aired this week on Creativexpress. You can watch it here. I am learning a lot about the camera, and although I get nervous every time, it makes me grow and develop and I think that's a good thing. :)

The project I created is an altered tin using the Cricut Vinyl and Cricut paper. (I am so in love with the little mailboxes too.)

On another note, it's my husband's birthday today. He's not looking forward to celebrating it. I can't say anything. I HATED celebrating my birthday in December. We're just not into it this year after all we've been through. We just want it to pass by quickly and quietly and not be on display. So babe, a quiet "Happy Birthday!" Love you!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...