One more Thank You!!

I recently read this post on 2Peas and wanted to address it there, as well, as here. Here it is:

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2301350

[My response:]

Hi, everyone! First let me say again just how very grateful that I am that you would all take the time and make the sacrifice to donate to my family. We have been truly blessed, and I will be forever grateful for the way you changed my life.

Tania spent hundreds of hours on this, and she has never even met me. I cannot tell you how amazed I am that she would take this upon herself. The Lord definitely guided you and she to my family!

I did not realize that prizes were also being donated until the very end so I also must extend thanks to those who offered goodie bags, and special gifts for those that donated. Thank you!!

If any of your prizes do not arrive or you were overlooked, or unable to connect your contact person, will you please let me know? I would be happy to send out a special gift. I would never want any of you to go unappreciated. I only wish I had a way to thank all of you individually!!

Hugs to you all!!

[End to response]

In addition, I just want to thank you all again for the way you've helped my family and I through this difficult time. You knew how to help, and you stepped in and did it! What amazing people you are!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...